12 WARNING SIGNS THAT APPEARS ON THE SKIN IN DIABETIC PATEINT
- Yellowish, reddish or brown patches on your skin – necrobiosis lipoidica –appears as small bumps raised that look like pimples which turn to patches of swollen and hard skin .
- Darker area of skin that feels like velvet – back of neck , armpits , groin means too much insulin in your blood , signs of prediabetes called acanthosis nigricans
- Hard , thickening skin – appears on finger , toes , or both it is called digital sclerosis , it appears on back of your hands , fingers becomes stiff and difficult to move ,
- Blisters –look like after burns , they are not painful – bullosis diabetricorum /diabetic bullae
- Skin infections- hot swollen skin with a painful itchy rash with white discharge , between toes , around nails , scalp
- Shin spots –diabetic dermopathy , happens on the shine , spots or lines which are brown and there are no symptoms
- Out breaks of small reddish yellow bumps – look like aches , pimples soon becomes yellow . especially on the thigh , buttock , elbows , back of the knee .tender and itchy – eruptive xanthomatosis
- Extremely dry itchy skin
- Yellowish patches and around the eyeball , xanthelasma – shows daibetics is poor control
- Skin tags
Your Homeopath Kerala
Restore Your Health Naturally With Homeopathy.